Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops, time to catch up :-O

I'm about 8 things behind, so I need to play catch up. School is taking me through the ringer, especially since I graduate this semester from FSU, but have to complete 4 classes in order to do so. Grr. I wish I had a magic wand to do some of the more mundane things I need to catch up on (like housework-- can you believe my UF family housing complex is going to have a cleanliness inspection later this month? One more thing to worry about :-/), so that I can do the really really important one's without being too tired or getting around to it too late. I need a superwoman pill. Anyways, wish me luck and I hope to have a couple of Things posted by Friday.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!

    I like your button theme. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back from my trip to Pennsylvania and New York City, so I'm charged and ready to work on my "Things." Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find some more time to post. We are going to have 2 catch up weeks coming up.

    ReplyDelete